Stay at The Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, one of the most ideally-located hotels near Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Providing easy access to top attractions and businesses, our Alexandria, VA hotel near Washington D.C. is positioned:
- 8 blocks from the shops and historic homes on the revitalized Alexandria waterfront
- 8 blocks from the Braddock Station Metro Stop
- 2 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (complimentary scheduled shuttle)
- 2 miles from Ronald Reagan Airport Metro Subway Station (complimentary scheduled shuttle)
- 5 miles from Washington D.C. Convention Center
- 6.5 miles from the National Mall and downtown Washington D.C.
- 10 miles from Mount Vernon, George Washington's estate
View more nearby Alexandria and Washington D.C. attractions.
View Larger Map
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): Take the George Washington Pkwy south ramp to Alexandria. Merge onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy S/Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy S. Turn left at Wythe St. Turn left at N. Fairfax St.
From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): Head west on Saarinen Circle. Take a slight left at Dulles Access Rd E/Hirst Brault Expy E (signs for Washington). Take the exit onto I-66 E. Take exit 75 for State Hwy 110 S toward Alexandria. Merge onto Jefferson Davis Hwy S. Continue on Monroe Ave/US-1. Continue to follow US-1. Turn left at Madison St. Turn left at N. Fairfax St.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI): Head southeast on Friendship Rd. Continue straight onto I-195 W (signs for MD-170/I-95/I-295/Washington/Baltimore/Annapolis). Take exit 2B for Balt/Wash Pkwy/State Hwy 295 S. Merge onto MD-295 S entering District of Columbia. Continue on DC-295 S. Continue on I-295 S entering Maryland. Take exit 1C to merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S toward Richmond passing through District of Columbia and entering Virginia. Take exit 177B-A for US-1 N. Merge onto S. Patrick St/US-1. Turn right at Madison St. Turn left at N. Fairfax St.